The Chamber is hiring!
The Ellsworth Area Chamber of Commerce is expanding our team! We are now accepting resumes for a Membership Coordinator.
Job Description: Membership Coordinator
- Responsible for the growth and development of a vital Chamber membership program
- Leads acquisition of new members, the retention and satisfaction of existing members, as well as follow up with dropped members.
- Maintaining the membership database: able to provide statistical information on the status of chamber membership, track monthly revenue, and up to date member information.
- Responsible for revolving membership statements, including payment plans, past due accounts, member benefits, using Quickbooks program
- Chair the Membership Committee and Hancock County Business Committee. Attend other committee meetings, as determined by the Director
- Assist Marketing/ Website Coordinator with sales for the guidebook, website upgrades and banner advertising. Assist staff with member events calendars, E News, and social media
- Responsible for membership recruitment and retention materials.
- Write/Solicit Membership Articles and photos for the Monthly Newsletter
- With Chamber Director, direct, manage and or facilitate Chamber major events including but not limited to Business Conference/Business Expo, Autumn Gold, Annual Meeting, as well as other chamber events/promotions.
- Provide excellent customer service for EACC members and prospective members, the business community, public and visitors. Assist tourism desk as needed
- Performs other assigned duties as directed.
- Excellent written, verbal and customer service communications skills
- Effective problem solving and organizational skills, time management and general office skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Publisher computer programs as well as social media platforms.
- Event planning, and facilitation skills, including meetings, agendas, logistics.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with the staff, Board of Directors, membership, community organizations and the public.
- Outgoing friendly personality who enjoys networking and people and busy environment.
- Driver’s license and personal vehicle for some travel. Familiarity with Ellsworth area, Acadia region and Hancock County.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends for events.
Send your resume with cover letter to:
Gretchen Wilson, Executive Director to [email protected] by January 18, 2017