Cary Weston, Partner, Sutherland Weston Marketing Communications
This workshop will rely heavily on the interaction and participation of the group attending.
Let’s go beyond the basics of social media and dig into some meaningful ways of measuring and using the tools to your specific benefit.
- Date: October 24, 2019
- Time: 10:00am- 12:00pm
- Location: Moore Community Center, 125 State St., Ellsworth, ME
The Format Of The Workshop:
This will be a fast-paced, interactive workshop driven mostly by the specific needs of attendees. The first piece of the workshop will cover best practices and how organizations of all sizes are utilizing social media effectively.
The second piece of the workshop will be customized to the goals and questions from the group.
What Does ‘Advanced’ Mean?
Advanced means you’re comfortable with the basics of social media but you’re looking to be more effective. It means you’ll bring questions and goals to the workshop.
This workshop will rely heavily on audience participation and will include a rapid fire question and answer session.
20 Minute Pre Workshop Phone Call:
For each person that registers, we’ll reach out to you personally before the workshop to get a better feel for the goals and questions you have. We will be catering the initial presentation to best match the interests of the audience.
In This Workshop, You’ll Get Ideas To Help:
- Craft a social media calendar with purpose
- Use social media for lead generation
- Use social media for employee recruitment
- Determine ways to measure what you’re doing with social media
To make the most of this workshop, you should come with:
- A desire to participate, ask questions and learn from others
- An understanding of how your business makes money
- Goals for the areas you want to grow
- The most frequent questions your business receives from customers and prospects alike
- The biggest marketing challenges your business faces
You’ll leave with a list of practical and actionable ways social media can help your business.
Refreshments will be provided.
Out of courtesy to others, please limit registrants to no more than two per company. Thank you.