Plan Ahead for Maine’s Best Regional Guide 2020!
- 40,000 printed
- 20,000 distributed from Chamber office
- 20,000 distributed to Maine, NH, MA Information centers, Maine Tourism Visitor Centers, Airports, Ferry Terminals
- 350-600 mailed monthly to requests from US, Canada and Abroad
- Entire Book available on Chamber Website
- Hundreds given away for weddings, events, seasonal rentals at our Visitor Center
Its time to start planning next year’s guide to our region! We are working on a revamp with sections for Dining, Lodging, Activities, and Relocation.
Updated pages for Rainy Day Activities, Pet Friendly locations, Arts and Museums. All our best features, including the Calendar of Events, and our regional maps will be included in the new version.
Your advertising reaches visitors who are looking for an easy way to find dining options, kid friendly activities, or services in the area. Area seasonal rental owners stock the guide for their visitors, and large conventions, weddings and other events provide it in their welcome bags. Maine will be celebrating its Bicentennial in 2020. Make sure your business is part of this marketing piece.
Contact Kristy at the chamber office for more information on this marketing opportunity.
To see the 2019 edition online go to www.ellsworthchamber.org