Part-Time Marketing Manager and Customer Service Leasing Agent
We have an immediate opening for a part-time (16 – 24 hours/week ) employee to serve in a dual position of Marketing Manager and Customer Service Leasing Agent for a reputable property management company. If you have an interest in marketing, website & social media content as well as an outgoing personality and you find it easy to strike up a conversation with anyone, enjoy dealing with people and are reliable, we welcome you to apply. Please see the specifics of the 2-part job description listed below.
- Marketing Manager (50%)
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing digital strategies that increase brand awareness, drive site traffic and/or deliver incremental sales for Trott Properties. This position will oversee all integrated marketing efforts of a wide array of commercial property enterprises and will include; updating website content, creating sales/marketing materials, social media coordination, and adhering to brand standards for all sales and marketing efforts.
2. Leasing Agent (50%)
A Leasing Agent will serve as an invaluable member of our team by striving to build a clean, safe, and positive experience for our self-storage customers. We seek passionate and inventive leaders who set high expectations of themselves and their facility to take on this customer-centric leadership role while responsible for the day to day operations of one of our state of the art, self-storage facilities.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Demonstrate superior editorial judgment, written and oral communication skills
- Create, deliver and manage high quality, strategic, actionable, impactful, on-brand content that has consistent look and feel across multiple channels, including the Trott Properties website., and related online properties and social media platforms.
- Create content in a variety of formats including web pages, multimedia, and social media.
- Identify and mine appropriate source materials relevant to impactful content creation
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with self-direction
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including superior writing and editing skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication
- Familiarity with digital content creation tools
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Proven initiative and self-direction
- A positive, can-do attitude