June is Membership Month!
Every year, members of the Ellsworth Area Chamber of Commerce pay their annual dues and may or may not use all of the benefits available to them just by being a member. Regardless, they pay them anyway so that they can continue to be a part of an organization designed to bring businesses together for the common good of the community they live in. Membership dues help the Chamber pay for the Information Center, events such as Autumn Gold, Annual Awards Night, Early Bird, and 20 on the 20th. Dues also help us pay for important education for area businesses with Lunch & Learns, Eggs & Issues, our bi-annual business conference and so much more.
In honor of our Members, June is Membership Month! It is our chance to offer some great discounts and opportunities as a way to thank members for the continued support.
- Early Bird Advertising! Reserve your spot for the 2020 Maine’s Best Regional Guide and save 15% on your ad in June. If you advertised in 2019 and want to upsize your ad, you can save 20%. You must reserve your space before the end of June and pay for your ad before August 30th to get your discount.
- Upgrade your Web Listing! Get a full color, interactive banner ad and enhance your listing for just $250 for the year. ($75 savings)
- Pre-order your ¼ page guidebook ad at FULL PRICE and you can get a glass display shelf here in the office for FREE for one year. Limited quantity available.
- Don’t forget to RSVP for the complimentary Annual Chamber Breakfast at the Elks Lodge on June 14th. Thank you, Rudman Winchell for your Sponsorship!
- Earn $75 toward advertising! Encourage a fellow business owner to join the Chamber and when they do, we will put a $75 credit on your account to go toward advertising on our website!
To take advantage of any of these discounted marketing opportunities please call us at 667-5584 or email email@example.com.