Autumn Gold Days
September 21st -26th , 2020
Presenting Sponsor The First
All Week Long
- Jumbo Jackpot Win $2500 Cash tickets $10.00 each only 500 will be sold. Available at the Ellsworth Chamber Visitor Center. Drawing Saturday September 26th at Harbor Park. Get yours before they sell out again this year!
- Autumn Gold Decorating Contest Enter your business to win! Two divisions Storefront and Window competitions. Sign up by September 14th. Judging September 21-24. Winner announced Friday, September 25th.
- Ellsworth Public Library celebrates Autumn Gold Days: Autumn themed grab and go craft kits, Outside story walk, Library Card sign up month, sign up or renew your card, pick up a free copy of Big Read book “Lab Girl” check Ellsworth Library for details and times.
Tuesday September 22
- The Grand Online Tuesday Trivia Theme: Hidden Maine
Thursday September 24
- Go For The Gold Begins Shop local win big! Go for the Gold raffle bags in Chamber Member retailers! Store specials, sales and events. No purchase necessary to win. Drawing Tuesday September 29th Sponsored by Merrill Furniture
- Ellsworth Area Chamber Annual Awards Virtual event with a live stream for members. Honoring our Top Drawer winner, Citizen of the Year and Annual Business Awards. 5pm
Friday September 25
- WVII on the Road live remote WVII will do their 12 pm and 6pm news cast from the streets of Ellsworth Maine, to celebrate Autumn Gold Week.
- Schoodic Arts for All Coffeehouse Frank Migliorelli live outside at the Gouldsboro town park 4 pm. Masks and social distancing required. Bring your own chair.
Saturday September 26
- Virtual Chowder Fest : All Day taste local chefs award winning chowders. Participating restaurants on our Chowderfest page.
- Dr. Paul K Albert’s Office: 7 am – 12 pm Trunk Sale, BOGO Deals, In House Discounts, Chance to win Gifts *no purchase necessary*, Children’s Coloring Contest!
- Charity Golf Scramble: 7 am – 12 pm Camp CaPella Charity Golf Scramble. 7:00 am Registration 8:00am Shotgun Start. Lucerne Golf Course
- Roger Willey Road Race: 8 am & 9:30 am $20.00 registration fee for the 10k which starts at 8:00am and $15.00 for the 5k which starts at 9:30m. Week before and day of registration prices increase by $5.00 so register early to save your spot and save money. Downeast Family YMCA
- Beth C. Wright 20th Annual Walk for Life: 8 am – 2 pm register by September 14th Opening ceremony in Addison (Town Hall)
- Something to Wag About: 9 am – 12 pm Nail Trim Clinic
- Union River Boat Rides: 10 am – 1 pm free rides on the Union River by local Captains. Harbor Park (masks required) sponsored by Machias Savings Bank
- Civil Air Patrol: Harbor Park
- SPCA: 10 am – 1 pm Free microchipping and nail trim for pets at Harbor Park
- Pull for the Cure: 10 am MXA fitness and Hancock County Relay for Life. Teams of 10, $25 pp registration at 9:30 am Maine Coast Mall
- Maine Coast Mall: Craft Fair, Children’s Activities
- Free Flu Shot Clinic: 10 am – 2 pm Ellsworth Free Medical Clinic
- Lions & Lioness w/ Guest Appearance from Wyatt Alexander Racing, Napa Parking Lot, 10 am – 2 pm
- Downeast Scenic Railroad: 10:30 am & 1:30 pm Come ride the train Autumn Gold Weekend. Two children (15 and under) ride free with an adult.
- Tiny Taste of Downtown: Come enjoy Free Samples of Specialty Items from some of Ellsworth’s finest downtown restaurants! Flexit Cafe & Bakery, Margaritas, Finn’s Irish Pub & Provender Kitchen + Bar
- Fog Town Brewery Introducing new beer: The Missing Piece, a wet-hopped American Pale Ale. Live in the Beer Garden – Chris Ross, 4:30 pm, Tickets $12